Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Service Advisor Certification

In November when the second year students came back I locked them in the computer lab for about 3.5 hours a day with a few breaks to make live connections to the equipment. The lab projects covered everything from programming controllers and diagnosing electrical problems to connecting their cell phone to the 8320R. I think most understand now that Bluetooth is not a personal hygiene problem.

Most of the students made at least 10 live connections to different machines and looked up more tech manual information than they care to remember. I'm sure they are all as excited as I am about Service Advisor 4.0 and Windows 7 updates I will be doing in January. It will be AWESOME!
The end result is that the average score for Service Advisor Certification was 93.6% with 100% of the students certified.
Good Job